Napier Baker posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
The following are six main points that highlight the functions of a lawyer.
1) Representation of clients in the courtroom – specially when expenditure is leveled against the client by the vacation for example the state or any other person concerning crimes or criminal actions allegedly taken through the client. Otherwise, the lawyers draw up papers against an offender who’s shown to have violated the rights from the client, and stands for the client problem.
2) Drafting of papers and doing legal research for the customer – such as in the writing of briefs and research into relevant facts concerning a specific case. Most of the efforts is performed with the lawyer, even though the clients merely need to show their face.
3) Giving the client with legal advice concerning actions that must be taken – also after due research in the law or constitution regarding a certain situation taking place. The lawyer advises the consumer on what best strategy to take to best resolve the situation without running afoul in the law.
4) Procurement of patents and copyrights to shield the ip from the client – especially with respect to business. A thought, a trade secret, or an important chemical formula all fall under this category. The attorney would go to lengths to help you the consumer formally register the merchandise with the government or respective governing body to get the highest level of protection under law.
5) Executing the last wishes in the deceased – say for example a written will stating their precise desires in white and black, a trust, etc. The attorney helps you to see to it the wishes are carried out for the letter.
6) Prosecution of criminal suspects in the courtroom – that is applicable in the event the lawyer is doing work for a leg of presidency, the Police Department, the Department of Justice, or the District Attorney’s Office.
For more info about
Shanghai lawyer check out this useful net page.